* بعد تحميل صفحتك ، ومن ثم عدل خيارات طلبك. لا يدعم بعض نسخة منخفضة من المتصفح، مثل IE ۸،۰.
* 1 بوصة=2.54cm .إذا أردت الحجم الخاص، اتصل برواق Toperfect
* 1USD=3.75SAR. 1USD=3.67AED. لا داعى لكم لصرف العملة عند الدفع، وهذهقائمة الصرف بين دولار أمريكي وعمل رئسية.
* تفضل باستفسارنا بعد اختيار الحجم، اذا ما زالت الأسعار لبعض اللوحات المعقدة والأعمال الأصلية تبقى 0.00
* أعمال رسم باليد: كلما كانت صور اللوحة بسيطة، كان سعرها رخيص، والزمن الذي استغرقه رسم اللوحة قصير.
Artist: Leonardo da Vinci
Type: Oil painting on panel (transferred to canvas)
Dimensions: 199 cm × 122 cm (78.3 in × 48.0 in)
Location: Louvre, Paris
The Virgin of the Rocks (sometimes the Madonna of the Rocks) is the name used for two paintings by Leonardo da Vinci, of the same subject, and of a composition which is identical except for several significant details. The version generally considered the prime version, that is the earlier of the two, hangs in The Louvre in Paris and the other in the National Gallery, London. The paintings are both nearly 2 meters (over 6 feet) high and are painted in oils. Both were painted on wooden panel; that in the Louvre has been transferred to canvas.
Both paintings show the Madonna and Child Jesus with the infant John the Baptist and an angel, in a rocky setting which gives the paintings their usual name. The significant compositional differences are in the gaze and right hand of the angel. There are many minor ways in which the works differ, including the colours, the lighting, the flora, and the way in which sfumato has been used. Although the date of an associated commission is documented, the complete histories of the two paintings are unknown, and lead to speculation about which of the two is earlier.